Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Morgan Heritage Member "Una Morgan" Recovering After Suffering Heart Attack


DETAILS INSIDE
Una Morgan daughter of Denroy Morgan and a member of the sibling group Morgan Heritage, fell gravely ill while on the Catch A Fire tour which united the Morgan Heritage and Marley families.
According to a press release, Una, 43, left the tour when her organs shut down and she suffered a cardiac arrest.
It is understood that she was suffering from a pre-existing thyroid disease which caused the singer to have congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillation which is an abnormal heart rhythm.
According to the release, Una's heart had stopped beating while she was receiving medical care.
She was subsequently resuscitated and spent a week in the hospital.
Responding to the many queries on her health the singer has issued the following statement in a press release.
“To my friends and fans around the world who have been asking where is Una, I want to say first praises be upon the most high in Zion for the second chance he has given me at life. Every day since my release from the hospital tears have filled my eyes and my heart thinking what life would have been like for my children, family and friends if it was really my time," the singer said.
She then urged persons to take their health seriously.
"To all please, please do not take for granted or ignore what your spirit and body is trying to tell you. They will never lead you wrong. I want to say to those who knew of my condition thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers, and to those who are just now hearing, just know that I am blessed and healing every day."
The Catch A Fire Tour tour of the United States features members of the Marley family and Morgan Heritage as well as Taurus Riley and other reggae acts.
The tour ran from August 29 to September 27.

Post a Comment

0 Comments