Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

HOW TO BLOW $70 MILLIONS DOLLARS: Scott Storch Down To His Last $100 After Blowing $70 Million Fortune. Files For Bankruptcy

DETAILS INSIDE


Once worth $70 million, Scott Storch is trying to financially regroup by filing for bankruptcy.
TMZ reports that Storch claims to have only $3,600 in assets, $100 in cash, a $3000watch and $500 in clothing. His music companies aren't worth one penny.
In 2014 he says he made $10,000.


At one point Scott was one of the go-to producers in music. He was behind the boards on 50 Cent's "Candy Shop," Fat Joe's "Lean Back," Jadakiss' "U Make Me Wanna,'Chris Brown's "Run It," G-Unit's "Poppin' Them Thangs" and many more.
The 41-year old Long Island, New York native's downfall began in 2003 when he developed a cocaine habit. In 2006 he blew $30 million in six months splurging on drugs, 20 luxury cars, a private jet, an 18,000-square-foot Miami mansion and a yacht
“The cost of the drug didn’t effect my life,” Storch told MTV in 2009. “It was the poor decisions I made, that were so poor financially, that caused me to go into this situation where I was forced to change my lifestyle … forced to change a lot of things. [I had] 15 to 20 cars at all times,” he continued.” That’s not smart. I would take one of 15 half-million-dollar cars I owned and go to the mall and spend that much money. Stupid, stupid stuff. It’s like it didn’t make a difference. They were ego investments. I would have been great with three or four cars! I didn’t need a 117-foot boat.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments