Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"Erica Mena" QUITS Love & Hip Hop New York + Pens Farewell Letter Fans! [Pics]

DETAILS INSIDE


The fifth season of Love & Hip Hop New York wrapped 
up and it also marked the last time you’ll see Erica 
Mena on the show. And to commemorate her 
departure, the future Mrs. Shad Moss took to 
Instagram to write a goodbye letter to her dear fans. 
The letter was penned below a picture of Mena 
wearing her wedding gown (pictured above). She went 
on to thank all of her fans for their unconditional 
support, and apologized for some of her mishaps on 
the show.

“Four years ago became #MenaMonday I let the world 
in and it’s been a crazy ride since. I’ve always been 
open about who I am & my relationships just because 
I know my story was meant to be told. I’ve made many 
mistakes and I get judge harshly. Thank God I’m as 
tough and bold as I am because the truth is many are 
like me,” she wrote.
“I have fan base that now has become my family! I 
can’t thank you all enough for following & riding 
this ride. You are all appreciated. Learning from 
my mistakes and loving me no matter what rumors 
are made up,” she continued.
Mena then went to allude that no matter what she 
will always keep it real and genuine with her fans. 
But reassured she will not be making the same 
mistakes again. “Oh and YES I’m Sorry I know I’ve 
forced you all to like certain people just because I 
decided to date them I know it won’t be the same 
after tonight’s show but I do know that no matter 
what I’m always going to be Open and Real with 
you all.”

“This chapter has ended but the real deal is the 
journey has just begun. Tonight is indeed my last 
show. Good luck to everyone. Wish you all the 
best. Always #MenaMondays AKA The Only 
Reason You All Watch #LHHNY #BreadWinner.”
Next up for the now-former reality TV star is her 
upcoming nuptials to rapper/actor Shad “Bow Wow” 
Moss. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments