Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Teen Kills His Homeboy Acting Out Waka Flocka Flame Lyrics!! [Watch]


DETAILS INSIDE:

A 22-year-old Florida man has been charged with 
manslaughter for shooting and killing a 17-year-old 
teenager while the two were allegedly acting out the 
lyrics to Waka Flocka Flame’s “Bustin’ At ‘Em.”
According to the Brevard County Sherrif’s office, 22-
year-old Rodney Clay Patrick Jr. picked up what he 
thought was an unloaded gun and pointed it at 17-
year-old Douglas Trey Winslow. While “Bustin At ‘Em” 
played, the gun discharged and killed the teen.
Patrick called 911 and told the dispatcher that Winslow 
accidentally shot himself. “I handed my little brother 
my gun, and I didn’t know it was loaded, and he shot 
himself in the head,” said Patrick on the 911 tape 
obtained by the NY Daily News. “He just wanted to 
see it.
He thought it was so cool. I thought I had cleared it 
and everything…This is so bad. I’m such a horrible 
person.”

After investigating the scene, the police later 
determined that it was Patrick who pulled the trigger. 
Along with manslaughter, he also faces charges of 
tampering with evidence and possession of the prescription drug alprazolam.


“Bustin At ‘Em” includes the lyrics, “Ain’t no talkin’ 
homie / I’m jus’ bustin’ at ‘em” over the sound of 
repeated gun shots. Waka Flocka Flame has not 
commented on the situation.

Post a Comment

0 Comments