Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nigerian Singer Offers Virginity To Boko Haram For Safe Return Of Kidnapped Girls


Nigerian singer and actress Adokiye Kyrian is under fire after she offered to give her virginity to Boko Haram members in exchange for the school girls who were kidnapped back in April.
download.jpeg
“This is 11 pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about? Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them,” she told Vanguard NGR. “It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange.”
According to Adokiye, she’s more experienced and could take the harsh treatment, unlike the teen and preteen girls that have been captured.
“They are between 12 and 15-year-old girls for Christ sake,” the 23-year-old continued. “I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.”
While Adokiye clearly believes that she is making a noble offer on behalf of the girls, social media users have blasted her for making a mockery of such a heartbreaking tragedy. Others have simply expressed that Adokiye sacrificing herself will not change anything.

Post a Comment

0 Comments