Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Scandal' Star Columbus Short Under Criminal Investigation After KO'ing Man During Bar Fight [Pic]

Alleged victim

31-year old actor Columbus Short beat the breaks off of a man who insulted him and is now under criminal investigation by the LAPD.

Short, known for his roles in Scandal, Stomp the Yard, Death at a Funeral andQuarantine, got into an argument with an unidentified man Gabe's Bar and Grill in L.A. on March 15

Things got violent when the man told Short: "You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want including your wife," according to TMZ.

Columbus Short
Short allegedly punched the 37-year old victim in the face, knocking him to the ground. Short continued to beat the man until he "looked dead." The actor then fled the scene.
A neck brace was placed on the victim before paramedics wheeled him out on a stretcher.
Both men were at the bar attending an engagement party.

Post a Comment

0 Comments