Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Chief Keef Responds To Lady Gaga Saying She's A Fan "Damn Dis Girl Fine. Love You Lady Gaga"


Chief Keef found out he had a pop superstar fan while watching the 2013 American Music Awards Sunday (November 24).

During a red carpet interview with E! News, Lady Gaga, revealed that she is a big fan of the "I Don't Like" rapper.

“I’ve been listening to a lot of Chief Keef, so I’m kinda into Chicago music right now,”Gaga said. “I was living there for a while, so we’ve been listening to a lot of his records. I’m a big fan.”


Keef responded almost immediately via his Twitter account.

"I love Lady Gaga For Sayin She Listens to a lot of me and What's so crazy I was jus Watchin Dis red carpet sh*t Like damn dis Girl fine," Keef wrote "Love You Lady Gaga"

Could a Sosa/Gaga collaboration be coming soon?

Post a Comment

0 Comments