Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Future Got Problems In Detroit????....Rapper Future Going On Tour With Lil Wayne, But Trick Trick Says "No Fly Zone" For Future???? -- Details inside


Future Got Problems In Detroit????....Rapper Future going on tour with Lil Wayne, but Trick Trick says "No Fly Zone" for Future?? --- Lil Wayne recently announced His America's Most Wanted Tour with T.I, Future and French Montana. Well Detroit is one of the cities schedule for the tour.  August 9, 2013 Detroit, MI at Joe Louis Arena. 

While posting my blog I noticed a tweet from Detroit Godfather 'Trick Trick' Saying  OG I heard "future" think he gon come to the D with Lil Wayne & TI on tour” HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA OKAY!!!

If you don't know who Trick Trick is, You don't know hip hop. Trick Trick told rappers many times that Detroit is a no fly zone. Many Detroit rappers don't wont outsiders coming to their city trying to get money and not include or totally ignoring the rappers that live there. 

It's about respect. Pay homage and respect to the guys in Detroit who been put in work for years. Break bread with the local rappers. Don't think you're going to book a show in the city without putting the local rappers on the tickets. 

But I think this with Future is much different, I interviewed both Future and Trick Trick. I will get more information for y'all soon. Stay put for my new exclusive. -- Futuristic Blogger

Post a Comment

0 Comments