Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Beyonce Gives Advice To Teyana Taylor At The Mrs. Carter Show In Paris "Stop Worrying About Haters" -- Photos Inside



Beyonce Gives Advice To Teyana Taylor At The 'The Mrs. Carter Show' In Paris! -- Teyana Taylor stopped by "The Mrs. Carter Show" last night in Paris and Queen Bey had a few words for her. Check it out inside. Teyana shared this on her Instagram:

Left the show in tears... Had a lil heart to heart wit The Queen Bey after her show. She told me how proud of me she was, & she knew i would be a star since the first time I taught her my Harlem moves lol i told her im not impressed with me YET but my season is coming soon she checked me and said "ya season is NOW & When ustop worrying about what haters got to say, you'll start to notice that the RITE people are rooting for you. I am, I see you.

I'm here for you whenever u need an ear"- Beyonce ❤❤ I love you Bey thanks for all of ur kinds words.
There is nothing better than getting encouraging words from Queen Bey herself. Hang in their Teyana!

Post a Comment

0 Comments