Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

50 Cent Says Rick Ross shooting Looks "Staged"


Rick_ross_50_cent_shooting_car.jpg
Earlier this morning, reports hit the web of Rick Ross being involved in a drive-by shooting/car crash. Of course there was quite the buzz on Twitter about the situation, and never one to hold his tongue, 50 Cent decided to post his thoughts, along with a pic of Ross' vehicle.
"Hahaha fat boy hit the building? lol it looks staged to me. No hole's in da car," 50 Cent tweeted.
It's no secret that Curtis and Ricky do not get along too well, and 50 is a well-known shit stirrer…so I guess I'm not really surprised by this reaction. Personally, I don't think anyone (well maybe with the exception of 50 Cent) would go through all the trouble and danger of staging a shooting, so I’m riding with Team Ross on this one.

Post a Comment

0 Comments