Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Love & Hip-Hop’s Mimi Faust Says Show Is Successful Because It’s Real!


Fellow Blogger The Jasmine Brand caught up with Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta star Mimi Faust to discuss life after the explosive premiere of its first season!
A more relaxed Mimi discusses how she and baby daddy Stevie J came to be a part of the show and answers questions about life outside LHHATL. Find out about a possible new book she penning, and if she’s done with Steebie for good!
On her multiple business projects on the side:
I have my business, Keep It Clean, which I’ve had for 11 years. Its a cleaning service. I do residential and commercial property. I clean for high end clientele. I’m actually doing a clothing line inspired by my daughter. I’m doing a whole children’s line of cute, casual, comfortable clothes. I’m coming out with a book. It’s called Warning Signs about dating men in the business. Also, another thing that I’m doing, I’m coming out with a home line that’ll be in Target or Walmart – I want it to be affordable. It’ll be accessories for your home.
On her relationship with Stevie J:
He’s Dad, I’m Mom, we co-parent and we’re cordial. We have to do business together as well.
On why she thinks LHHA was so successful:
I think it was successful because it was real. The situations were real and I don’t think people were used to seeing that.
Watch the full interview below:
Pt. 1
Pt. 2

Post a Comment

0 Comments