Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Keyshia Cole Denies Gucci Mane's Claims That She Cheated On Young Jeezy With Diddy "How U Gone Be A G & U Spreading Lies To Sell Mixtapes?"




Gucci Mane stirred up a lot of controversy over the weekend with his new song titled "Truth." Not only did Gucci diss Young Jeezy, he also claimed that singer Keyshia Cole slept with Diddywhen she was dating The Snowman.

"I did a song with Keyshia Cole and I know you still miss her/ But Puff was f*cking her while you was fallin' in love with her," Gucci raps.

Keyshia responded in a series of Tweets, calling Gucci a liar.

"That ain't my business!! he's lying! its all G tho. RT @iMBRiTTANYDUh: Gucci Mane wrong for putting @KeyshiaCole buisness out there."

"Basically. Dude ain't have 2 lie tho! could've kept me out of it. RT @TokioRose: @KeyshiaCole Mediocrity always attacks excellence."

"I will continue 2 build what I'm working so hard accomplish! I'm married with a child, and don't have no place in that none sense!"





Whose story do you believe? Check out Gucci's "Truth" video below.


Post a Comment

0 Comments